Re: FAQ version 5 Feb 2003

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...> <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 19:13:37 -0000

CJayC, the owner of gamefaqs.com finally relents and agrees to feature KoDP in the PC section, and heck he even put up a page for A Sharp har har. Give me few hours to get reviews, faqs and the message board ready for the floods of fans.

Its funny though that he refused to post the "correct" information that I provided and somehow decided which and what to put up instead of the Truth. Like the year for the game 1999, but instead he put up 2002 there and many more relevant data that he had yet to let it see the light. Anyway, beggars cant be choosy, so here's the links..

(KoDP PC)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/data/35769.html

(KoDP Mac)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/mac/data/30875.html

(A Sharp gamefaqs.com)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/3054.html

(KoDP FAQ at different stages and versions)