Re: Re: FAQ version 29 Jan 2003

From: Gargantua <gargantua_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:43:01 +0000

KentCave, thanks for the FAQ, this was very helpful. I've been playing non-stop KoDP lately, and what can I say, this game is huge, I think i have seen only the tip of the iceberg. KoDP reminds me of chess, there are millions of ways to play. Here is a big question for David Dunham: Will it be possible (patch?) to play for different tulas starting from one save game? Like in Europa Universalis: you play for one country, then re-load saved game, and the game allows you to choose which country you'd like to continue playing for. This would allow playing PbEM games. Are there any principal difficulties with this? Is AI playing and storing information differently from human players?Does AI cheat? Does it have some extra info etc.? Anyway, I am thinking of setting up a web site to have all info about KoDP in one place, forums etc. Ideally, if all works well, web site will eventually get hosting in big gaming sites like strategyplanet, thus involving more people.