Re: FAQ version 29 Jan 2003

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...> <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 21:16:07 -0000

As for patch and addition, well.. anything showered upon us in the future will be treated as pure generousity and act of utter kindness from David. Heck, he has done superbly still supporting a 3-years old game and I have known no other developer that might equal that daunting record. Richard Garriot and Raph Koster comes to mind, but they somehow were not as personal as Mr Dunham.

Playing by Mail has been done by many kayodeepeeans in the past. I myself has done many email games. There are countless variations. Some likes to play yearly, some exchanges game after a decade has passed, and some like it to be almost like a real-time hehe when we play a turn and then send over the save game in a matter of minutes and then resume our game, phew that was hectic!)

Your suggestion about another site for KoDP can only help the game and I shall help thee in whatever way I can contribute. Please dont be shy if I am needed and feel free to reach me at kentcave at yahoo dot com =)

I will await the rest to join in before I speak further. Encouragement is sometimes needed to spur creativity.

"You are mine, woman, and soon I will ride you."