Re: win xp: can't save game

From: Gargantua <gargantua_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 04:51:17 +0000

Yes, I can confirm this. But it only happens when you try to save anywhere to ' C:\Documents and Settings\*any folder* '. For example, you cant save to Desktop ( 'C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\Desktop' ), or My Documents  ( 'C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\My Documents' ) etc. No idea why this happens. I can save anywhere else though, for example create fodler in the root directory and save there or in game directory (C:\Program Files\A Sharp\King of Dragon Pass\ ") . Works just fine.

Yours truly,
G.