Re: Re: Is it gonna be really scary and hard?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:23:25 -0700 (PDT)

Dave has previously confirmed that the season and absolute temple size don't affect the difficulty of the quest (I used to think that they did too).

I don't think sacred time magic gets "used up" i.e. if you assign war magic, it applies in all of your fights that year, as opposed to the magic you assign at the battle. Therefore I don't see a downside to doing related actions before the quest, and suspect that if anything they help.

--Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more http://tax.yahoo.com