Re: The clan market.

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:57:28 -0000

> --- Gargantua <gargantua_at_m...> wrote:

> > Hello,
> > Some numbers would be nice.

Not Knowing everything is sometimes the joy of the game. Mind is the greatest gaming machine.

I M A G I N A T I O N.

Of course, the way Bryan presents those details are always mindboggling  and a joy to savour as well. I am a sucker for information.

Countless RPG sourcebooks I bought, knowing perfectly well that my circle of friends will not be interested in joining in, yet still I purchased them just to let my imagination runs wild.

Keep the fires stoked and the juices running. Yummy. Food for the soul.

Sir Kent,
Possessor of THE Tome.