RE: Has anybody......

From: Milos Rasic <mrasic_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:48:03 +0200

> Have you ever split your tula with a new clan BEFORE tribe making?
> (either for an incoming clan or due to population growth?) If so,
> does the game let you negotiate with them when you are founding the
> tribe? If also so, what are their demands like? (yes, I had the
> opportunity to split my tula not long before tribe making, but it
> wasn't a sound move at the time.....something about a fox and being
> too militarily weak to easily seize more land.....).

Split tula? I split the clan many times but I never split the tula itself. The new clan always travels somewhere "not close" in game terms. Their attitude usually depends on the way you choose those who will leave. If you choose the worst troublemakers, they will not be very friendly with you in the future.