King of Dragon pass music. Is it available somewhere?

From: chrilleub <d88-cbr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:05:09 -0000

I have downloaded the sound clips available on the A-sharp site. I recently got iTunes (a sound/music program for the Macintosh), and feed it all my music CDs and also these soundbites. Now interestingly enough some information comes up in the track list for iTunes: The tracks were number 1,14,16 and 27 out of 28 total. I have no idea where this information comes from and can only assume it was contained within the MP3 files.
I always liked the King of Dragon Pass music and this information indicates there are another 24 tracks somewhere. Is there a music CD available somewhere with these tracks?