Re: King of Dragon pass music. Is it available somewhere?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:19:34 -0700

> > Sadly, I don't know of any way it could be cost effective to make the
>> music available -- I know there are a few of you who really like it,
>> but it's not something we could add to our store easily.
>
> Not even as downloads similar to the iTunes music store?

I haven't actually bought any iTunes music yet (I want to make sure before I buy something that has limited copies), but I can't imagine that

  1. something like that would be trivial to set up
  2. Apple would be willing to include it in their music store

Perhaps I misjudge how many people would buy, but we're set up neither for shipping nor unlocking downloads (shipping of our boxed game is handled by a third party).

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com