Re: Mad Chieftain Question

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

I think it might be a clan making chances, and a clan mood thing mostly, i.e. having them at the moot may make it harder to persuade everyone else that they should join, and they may be less happy with the tribe....but I'm not sure. I do know that some tribes seem to have real unhappiness problems, and other are happy as larks.

Of course, the other thing is, their chieftan could become king. That probably vastly increases the odds of an unhappy tribe, not to mention some of the king turning against you events. But I've never compared carefully to be sure.

--Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com