Re: End of season prophecies

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 10:23:21 -0700

Meredith

> >Some of the end-of-year messages are purely color (one was a hint at
>>a Hero Wars scenario that was never published).
>
> Would that be the one about the dragon's son?

I don't think so, this one actually named names if I recall correctly.

Of course, if you write a HeroQuest scenario about the dragon's son and submit it to Issaries, then you can fulfill the prophecy...

(HeroQuest is essentially the second edition of the Hero Wars rules for roleplaying in Glorantha, due next month.)

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com