Thralls and farming

From: perkele000 <antti.heiskanen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:33:54 -0000

Hi all,

After a little bit of persuading I got my gf to try out the game. To my big surprise she's now the head of a land grabbing and thrall taking warmonger clan!

Does anyone know how much thralls contribute to farming and herding needs? The ring advisors keeps complaining that we are short on farmers (usually the number is around ten to twenty pair of hands). Yet the clan has around 40 thralls. At least the advisors aren't able to take them into account. But anyone(David?) out there with rule of thumb like "2 thralls equals one farmer in the game despite what the ring says"? And in the above situation the farmers will not actually get upset from overload of work because we have those thralls there to help them.

Any takers?

-antti