Chaos on the ring

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:00:42 -0500

You know you sometimes get a Storm Bull turning up, and accusing a ring member of being a secret Chaotic? I normally refuse to outlaw the member concerned, but in one case I've since become fairly sure the noble in question was indeed Chaotic. Sending him off in charge of Explore missions has ... interesting ... results.

In response to complaints I booted him off the ring (which produced a sharp improvement in the mood of the clan), is there anything else I can do? There seems no way to get rid of the character. I have a Storm Bull shrine set to Sense Chaos, I've been trying the Elmal quest to defend against Chaos but found it difficult to complete until very late in the game (after the suspect character had died of old age).

Andrew