Is this delay in forming a tribe reasonable?

From: roger_ducasse <roger_ducasse_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:23:26 -0000

I recently started playing KoDP again: long game, hard level of difficulty. At one point, my clan received the usual welcome visit from the mystic about forming a tribe, but decided to wait until a feud with the Apple clan had been resolved. This, we did within two years.

It's been another fourteen years, since then. Our conditions continue to improve: we're allied or trading with everybody in the area, we're overflowing with capital, and we've done a total of six heroquests. We've also completed the necessary trip to the mountain, and even stolen the horse from the Grazers. But still, we've not been given another chance to form a tribe. I don't recall our cataclysmically messing up in any way that would prevent it.

Any ideas as to what's going on?

Barry Brenesal