Re: Is this delay in forming a tribe reasonable?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:00:44 -0800

Barry

>I recently started playing KoDP again: long game, hard level of
>difficulty. At one point, my clan received the usual welcome visit
>from the mystic about forming a tribe, but decided to wait until a
>feud with the Apple clan had been resolved. This, we did within two
>years.

So you picked "Wait for a while, then assemble a tribe" (your saga would show "We decided to act on his words, but not in haste")?

>It's been another fourteen years, since then.

That seems suspicious. But I don't see any way this path would fail to happen in 1-5 years (depending on your pick).

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com