Re: Is this delay in forming a tribe reasonable?

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:04:35 -0500

> So you picked "Wait for a while, then assemble a tribe" (your saga
> would show "We decided to act on his words, but not in haste")?

Barry Brenesal:
> No, my saga shows, "We took his words to heart, and decided it was
> time to assemble a tribe. First we would have to settle our feud
> with the Apples."

Just to clarify ...

IIRC that path sends you into a parley almost immediately, but you said earlier
'This, we did within two years.' Do I gather the first attempt to settle the feud failed?

I think I've only been down that route once, and picked an option to settle the feud by proposing that we form a tribe. That took me straight into the tribe-forming sequence with us and our former enemies as the first two clans.

Andrew