Here is a Trainer and hacked savegame to play with for 1.7

From: skittles0316 <alavonne_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:25:14 -0000

I recently installed KoDP to play with again. I had created a trainer and savegame long ago but lost them so I decided to do it again for the fun of it:) Anyway the trainer lets you edit most resources/freeze thier values as well as ability to reset the Date and set all moods to Jubilant/Unshakable. The savegame starts you off at 1330-Sea(beginning) with All blessings, All nobles stats set to Heroic and they all worship ALL gods/entities. In addition you have 500 of every treasure. NONE of the Quests are done though so you still get to do those. Don't carp in with "Cheating is not right" and blah, blah. Its your game do what you want-nobody cares. I used it to play around with the game and see what all the treasures do. In any case let me know if everything works ok or if there are any bugs with it. Cheers.
Gideon25

Get it in the files section HERE: