Re: Here is a Trainer and hacked savegame to play with for 1.7

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:41:24 -0000

hehe u might be surprised at the speed of the reply, actually I checked here EVERYDAY, its just that most of the time, I have nothing worth saying or sometimes just not enough time to respond.. just like that trader questions (actually I can share my experience on that, but a short one might not be enough, better let others more experienced or even David answer it =)

Gideon, if I might suggest the trainer, as im someone who support "free choice".. 500 treasure is too much, 10 or 20 is already too much already hehe, if we have a choice to choose it would be best right? all will be happy, even if have different opinions

will it be too hard to make a trainer for nobles? i mean, some.. like me, dont like nobles to be "too strong", i mean worship ALL and heroice skill? i mean, if can.. i might be able to choose which noble to "raise or add" the skills, which gods to worship, rename, change pics, etc

thanks, the trainer is great, have not try it ingame yet, just load it up and play a bit with it, and am satisfied.. just wanna post fast, to catch u still reading, as im happy u finally respond, pheeew