Re: Here is a Trainer and hacked savegame to play with for 1.7

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:07:21 -0800

Kent

>(as to me the thing that makes me hates the sav.gam is i think got
>bugs, where the nobles worship too much or some was so strange, and
>sometimes i just dont like the face of the already strong chosen
>most skillful nobles =)

I wouldn't call it a bug when someone alters the data to be something the game would never save...

That is my standard warning -- altered saves like this are simply outside the game parameters, and you're likely to get results that don't make sense.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com