KoDP online

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 08:44:10 -0000

It has been going on for quite some time between me and friends..

..we were playing KoDP play by email!!!

Best played between 4 persons, we can either let each person play one full season (5-10 turns) or the one we love better, which is to let each person play 4 full seasons.

The 1st person (which should be me =) start a game, then let the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc play..

each person will be given 1day to finish his turn, and the latest savegame will be hosted in (usually my kayodeepee group) files section and vice versa..

Hurry hurry.. game just started! Once we get 4 person, it will be closed and we will start discussing on names, deities, difficulties etc

Reply by cut and paste the info below :

KoDP 1st game :

1. KentCave
2. _ _ _
3. _ _ _
4. _ _ _

(if this msg is deemed too disrupting and not enjoyable to the rest who might not like it, then please feel free to complain, so I can move this elsewhere, thanks and relax, we will update on the fun hehe)