Re: Trainers probs

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 10:02:20 -0000

Gideon.. I apologize, its my fault, I never explained my compatibility problems, as I posted that long ago, you have not join here yet hehe

Yah, its true, im not sure why, but in my XP, if I dont choose win98 compatibility then KoDP wont run..

Guess I will just have to play without trainers, been doing that for hmm 4 years? and guess the gods must be playing tricks on me keke

Where is the Bull when we need some whooping? Bring out the Stick!

Still waiting for 3 persons to start discussion on choosing KoDP online game options..