Re: Re: Buying a treasure and emissaries Qs

From: Alex <alexvasileus_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 19:08:34 +0200

On a related matter, I've always wondered what's the best person to send exploring. The game tends to choose a high Bargainer, usually an Issaries worshipper, but are they really the best? In a previous game I've started sending off my oldest nobles to explore the far reaches of the map - I figure if they don't come back, it's no big loss anyway.