Re: Cool and Rare events..

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 15:14:19 -0000

Thanks, am really interested in this..

..how to escape by joining other tribe for help? since at that time
only Colymar is available, guess thats why I never got the option..

..how to steal two tula? I know you said its random, but I really
like to know the events leading to it hehe

Ralian Riders I got them a lot, just want to know "your" trick to dispose noble and getting two treasures to boot! hehe

I purposely choose Salty Sea as my clan enemy and till now I had not gotten the flood and salmon man event.. guess I just had to depend on my ancestor.. Summon Evil.. kamehamehaaaa

Events like this that makes us keep coming back.. it never gets old!