Re: Cool and Rare events..

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:45:14 -0000

WOW, to relinquish King/Queen and otherwise choose a battle that might shatters mountain? hmm thanks for the clue, otherwise I might not think there is an event there *starts planning*

currently I found the Horse-Spawn noble disposable method simple and fun, as I cant risk angering Cragspider in my current game, as im planning to make peace with trolls (got the option when creating tribe with a clan that build tavern, and now i can trade with trolls caravan)

GRR 1st time getting Kallyr Kitori events, I ask her to mention it again in like 7 seasons, will she? What was the requirements for success again? 250 weaponthanes and Kallyr must be heroic in combat and magic while wearing Dragonskin armor? Hmm my dragon-armored Kallyr is heroic in combat, and will be in magic soon, its just the weaponthanes that is hard to accomplished. I dont think Band of Hundred Ways is that useful risking Kallyr, right?

treasure update, found out that Orlanth will exchange Silver Sheep with the sword Death in Humakt HQ

Sir Ethilrist will trade Bit of Kargzant and Silver Lips of Anriar, any more?

Personally witness the Dwarf Emissary event, demanding Silver Tounge while offering Necklace of Axes for exchange

The band of adventures.. anyone ever manage to kill them all? I always had the dragonewts escape GRR what is his/her treasure?