Re: Cool and Rare events..

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:19:14 -0500

kentcave" <kentcave_at_y...> wrote:
> hehe. Another event was a strong delegation from Colymar tribe
> come asking for tribute, they were standing on top of a cliff,
> with pink sky.. (somehow strange to accept that I had never gotten
> this scene before, perhaps this time because I intrude too deep
> into Colymar teritorry)

I fairly often get that early on in a game. The easiest way out of that bind is to pay them off the first item they caome callign and immediately start forming a tribe on your own. Once I managed to apply to join the Colymar on their second visit and was accepted, eventually winning the game as King of the Colymar. I did the obvious HQ before applying.

Andrew