Stupid Questions....I need help

From: Justin Robben <jrobben_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:52:52 -0000

I am revisiting this game..havent played in a LONG time...and really need help.
I know some are reluctant to share secrets, but I am really struggling with the Quests.
I lost my manual as well, so that doesn't help.

I fail every time I attempt a Quest...and usually drastic results follow, as you know. I am so fed up, I dont even go on Quests anymore; which I know is not a good way to play. I don't understand how to succeed at these.
Any help would be appreciated.

Also, how to I form a tribe?! I have about 6 Alliances...shouldn't that be enough? There is nothing to click that says "form a tribe"?

Thanks in advance...sorry about the "dumb" questions!