Re: [KoDP PBEM

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 03:41:36 EST

In a message dated 12/03/04 19:59:55 GMT Standard Time, KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

> Subject: PBEM
>
> So the idea of a DP PBEM is stillborn? How would you accomodate
> multiple players considering the game is one player mode? Players are
> ring members (dibs on the Issaries ring member i've got an MBA), or
> each player would be a separate clan (dibs on the fanatical trader
> clan I've an MBA). Cheers Chris

I did attempt a KoDP "style" game PBEM game set in Balazar which took a lot of inspiration from the format of KoDP but mutated into too much (IMO) of a normal RPG. The players were to take the roles of council of elder members with the idea of a single player becoming chief and then Citadel King of Balazar.

We had some great players but, as narrator, I was unable to keep up and sensibly focus on clan stuff. Details available on request.

Keith