Re: Yet another Kallyr question [spoilers]

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:40:20 -0400

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:44:47 -0000, you wrote:
>...until I re-read the review where I originally learnt of KoDP, and
>saw Kallyr, middle-aged, in one of the pictures. Not only was she
>perfectly living and breathing, but also a tribal queen. My thoughts
>on that point are not fit to be posted here.
>
>So is there a way to have her remain? Has it been done?

I don't know of any way she can survive her quest, but the quest often never triggers. It's risky to make Kallyr queen, because if the quest does come up she'll still go on it, but I've taken the chance and won the game with her as queen several times. In fact, it may be because I play on Easy, but in my games, Kallyr's lived to a ripe old age *far* more often than not.

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Check out *Raven Days*: http://www.ravendays.org