Re: Yet another Kallyr question [spoilers]

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:30:58 -0700 (PDT)

What the previous posters said, plus I did once have the odd occurence of farming out Kallyr for a decade or so. To be precise, she was captured by the horse spawn and made into a thrall. Quite some time later we found some of our thralls, and this time succeeded in freeing them, including Kallyr! She was in her early 30s when we got her back, IIRC. One other time I think I've recovered a leader this way. Anyway, Kallyr's heroic development didn't happen during her decade of thralldom, but I don't know if her development plays any role in when she goes off to meet her destiny. She was with our clan in that case for another ten or so years I think, until we finished the game--but I'm not sure any more, the details kind of blur between games sometimes.

-Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25� http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash