doing it the proper way

From: Chris <zcore_uk_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:13:56 -0000

Well I'd made a decision to try playing an easy version without any saves including just before heroquesting. Six years in and I'm surprised the clan hasn't starved to death although the clan raids are generally a nail biting experience. The map seems to have a rather large amount of pink clan names, however, it was surprisingly easy to develop alliances to buffer around the clan land. THe two feuds that were there at the start have not resulted in much apart from the odd curse and sporadic raid nothing you can't handle with a stone wall.

After six years I sent the clan chief on his first heroquest. Somehow he survived although he only succeeded at two of the stations. Maybe a bit too early I'll try and do another death defying act in two years time in the game. No way do I dare to do the Uralda "cow quest".