Re: OT: How [not] easy it would be to . . .

From: Martin Gallo <martimer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:59:23 -0500

Shiner Bock - GREAT BEER. It has made it to the stores here in the St. Louis area. Last season it was in tap at Busch Stadium (but not this year, <inert the sound of sobbing>). I would have to say that it is the second best Austin export (after Stevie Ray Vaughn).

Marty

Oh, if you like BBQ, the County Line restaurant is pretty darn good.

--

matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Love is a full time job, with fringe benefits.

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to
make them all yourself."