Re: How easy would it be to create a king of sun country game?

From: Keith Nellist <Labrygon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:46:49 -0000

This is not a plea to David to write me a load of games, just a bit of fun. If I win the lottery though...Well, I might choose one or two. :)

Here are some other ideas for KoDP style games. OK, I admit it, some are more tongue in cheek than others:

CoSC:		Count of Sun County.
HkoW:		High Khan of Waha! (Warrior of Waha! Has a better
acronym, Big Khan of Waha! Is also good Big KoW)
GmoM: 	Great Mother of Mistresses (trolls)
WYSIWYG:	What Ygg Sees Is What Ygg Gets (Wolf Pirates)
AMFS:	Adrian Moldevvu's Fortunate Succession 112,334 and 3/4s
JoA:		Jann of Afadjann (slave tyrants)
ZORG		Zebrarch Of the Royal Guard (pavis survivors make a
go of it on the plaines)
TotRM		Temple of the Reaching Moon (Seven Mothers,
theocratic wrangling in a new land)
CkoB		Citadel Kings of Balazar
CLoD		Chaos Lord of Dorastor (fun with broo)
HotP		Hive of the People (scorpion folk, egg management)
MPS		Mostali Production Scheduler
KoOJ		King of Orin Jistil (puts the romance in necromancy)
DCO		Dragonewt City One (mysteries of the dragonewts life
cycle)
WoNP		Wolves of Nangtali Plateau (Werewolves on the
rampage)
Yak! 		(Shan Shan Hsunchen shenanigans)
VioI		Village Idiot of Ignorance (dimwitted adventures in
the land that brains forgot)
TMNTP	        Teshnan Magic Ninja Turtle-people (life among the
Sofali)

Keith