Re: [OT] Impressions Games - and other games

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:33:45 -0400

Henk Langeveld:

> Don't know when Sierra actually bought Impressions. Sierra has only
> been a label since the Williams family sold it off. Since then it has
> been sold and resold several times I think. Impressions used to be
> a development studio working exclusively for Sierra.

Are any games coming out under the Sierra label these days?

I gave up on their strategy games after finding with a couple of their titles that they stopped all bug-fixing work after releasing the first patch, even though they knew serious bugs remained. This was particularly disappointing with Alien Legacy.

Andrew