Re: How easy would it be to create a king of sun country game?

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:37:44 +1100

> (No, Final Fantasy does NOT qualify, in my eyes, as an RPG game --
> it's really just an adventure/story game with stats.)

"Extreme Inventory Management" was how a flat-mate of mine described it.

It's a bit sad that Gloranthan computer games are not viable in market terms, I've been evangelising for KoDP for a while now and sometimes I am even successful; I don't know if my sales have earned me any bonus yet though. ;)

*goes off to finish his Elmali thrall-taking dragon-hugger clan game*

--
John Machin