Re: Re: How easy would it be to create a king of sun country game?

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <moah_at_...>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 05:27:26 +0100

John Machin wrote:

> It's a bit sad that Gloranthan computer games are not viable in market
> terms, I've been evangelising for KoDP for a while now and sometimes I
> am even successful; I don't know if my sales have earned me any bonus
> yet though. ;)

I think a MMORPG in Glorantha could sell well. People wouldn't have to know about the p&p rpg, and there's enough stuff in there to keep the most jaded CRPG players busy for years.

All we need now is a couple millions, a hundred programmers and artists and servers to put the game on.

Moah, platypus powaaa!