Re: Nice game on the-underdogs

From: murometz_at_...
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:51:08 EST

CT is quite good. It was regrettably the last PC-based title of KOEI. They'd realized for a while that the American public doesn't buy the slightly improved title upgrades that are popular in Japan, but they continued using Japanese developers to try making more "Euro-American-friendly" games after that.  They bombed, and deservedly so. CT was the only one made developed by an American team on KOEI's engine; and it failed, but for lack of advertising. By that time, the company had simply decided to give up.

Barry Brenesal