Re: Re: new shirt design

From: Alexander G. M. Smith <agmsmith_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:53:55 -0400 EDT

David Dunham wrote on Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:54:31 -0700:
> > > From time to time I toy with the idea of putting together a calendar,
> >> but it's a fair amount of work setting it up, so I'd like to know the
> >> level of interest in such a thing.
> >
> >A Gloranthan calendar or a contemporary one?
>
> A 2006 calendar, using 12 KoDP images.

I'd get one. But then it's the time of year for getting calendars. I suppose I could make my own two month long calendar from my two duck drawings from KoDP - or this is a subtle way of getting me to buy another 10 drawings :-) Pity I'm not rich. Double pity that I'm not super rich, then I could fund a sequel.