Powerstrip

From: roger_ducasse <murometz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:47:37 -0000

As long as we're discussing KoDP once again, I've a question. Has anybody tried using Powerstrip with the game? I'm running KoDP in WinXP. Powerstrip (shareware, but you can try it for a month before deciding whether to buy) supposedly allows instances of individual programs to run using their own video conditions--including resolution. But whenever I run KoDP set for 640 x 480 mode, it starts that way, then reverts to running in 1078 x 768 within 2-3 seconds. Ideally, I would like to have it run at 640 x 480, while keeping active applications at 1078 x 768.

Barry Brenesal