Re: Daily Radar review

From: James Sterrett <James.Sterrett_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:53:50 -0500

> The RQ question, I guess, was because I've been an addict of that since 1980 and so the background knowledge of all the cults and gods, etc, was already in my head, making it really easy to pick up on everything in the game. Made me wonder how easy it was for non-RQphiles to get into the game.

I'm another who had never seen anything of RQ or HQ before playing KoDP.

It was... not always easy to grasp all the nuances. However, I found that fun; the text is well written enough that it encouraged me to step into another world and try to learn to "think like an Orlanthi".

--
James Sterrett
james.sterrett_at_...