Re: Daily Radar review

From: Alexander G. M. Smith <agmsmith_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 21:47:57 -0400 EDT

STEPHEN HUNT wrote on Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:11:23 +0100 (BST):
> Out of curiosity, how many folks out there came to this game having not been fans of Runequest beforehand?

I'd been playing RuneQuest quite a while before KoDP, and the cults background helped. Not very oddly there are several myths that were written for KoDP and are now leaking back into RuneQuest / Glorantha. Mostly because the myths well worn by paper and pencil players didn't cover everything so the KoDP authors had to make up the rest.