Re: Where can I get a copy of this game in the UK

From: MikeGamer_at_...
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:32:26 -0400

The game has been out long enough that probably most of those who carried it have stopped stocking it. Probably the best way is to order it from A# or see if you can find a used copy somewhere. I know that you would have to pay higher shipping costs by ordering direct but it is worth it. This is a very unique game and gives a good feel for a piece of the world of Glorantha.

Mike B