Problems with visiting a northwestern kingdom

From: roger_ducasse <murometz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 01:51:14 -0000

I'm doing a long game, in the second part, and have gotten the important message to travel to a northwest kingdom this year. I go to Tarth, sending my best explorer, a Vinga. She comes back later that year with stories of a new ruler, and remarks of how unruly my people were. But the next year, my tribal and clan leader tells me that it was a shame we never visited a northwestern kingdom, and that there's a feeling we may have missed than we realized.

Any idea what's going on? I mean, I've been to Tarth before, and I went to Tarth, again. As I recall, that's what's needed. Am I wrong?

Barry B.