Re: New KoDP site & Buying KoDP

From: JR <mythfrodo_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:01:11 -0000

Thank ye! I've added the links.

On another note, I was hoping to use the site to introduce people to KoDP - so I wanted to have a link they can follow to buy the game. But I can't find anywhere to link to! I bought the game ages ago online from A Sharp, but it doesn't seem to be for sale direct anymore. The retail stores listed on the site don't seem to have it in stock anymore either. And though the occasional game will appear on ebay, it's not exactly reliable.

Any ideas?

Or if it really is as bleak as it looks, is there a possibility of buying it from A Sharp once again, David? Or perhaps, with the faster connections people have now, simply pay to download the whole game? I mean, some game demos are almost that big!

-Jerram