Re: Buying KoDP

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:21:43 -0500

David Dunham wrote:
> You guys are making some assumptions, such as that there is a
> download version. (The game as shipped required a CD in the drive as
> you may recall -- this is problematic with a download!)

Actually, I'd buy a downloadable version just to get a no-CD patch. I love KoDP but it's a pain to have to put the disk in the drive every time. As you probably don't remember, I wore out my original disk and had to buy another from you.

That assumes it wouldn't be one of these phone-home downloadable versions in which you have to contact the company
every time you change your hardware. I don't approve of those.

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Check out *Raven Days* <www.ravendays.org>