Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:25:53 -0700

Hello fellow Gloranthaphiles,

I apologize for the Spamming of the Lists, but I want to target as many people as possible...

For the last few years, the world of Glorantha has progressed without a Fanzine, and I intend to remedy this imbalance in the universe.

I am in the process of producing Rule One, an independent Glorantha Fanzine, but I can't do it alone (and you really wouldn't want me to!) What I need are articles. Lots of Articles. On all aspects of Glorantha.

Rule one is named after the First Rule of Heroquest (on page 10): "Play the story, not the rules." And the *other* first rule of Heroquest (page 177): "YGMV". Rule One is about Glorantha, by whatever rules you play by (or even no rules at all): RuneQuest, Mongoose RuneQuest, Hero Wars, Heroquest, King of Dragon Pass, White Bear Red Moon, Nomad Gods, Dragon Pass, HOTT, Fyrd and Phalanx, or even Big Eyes Small Mouth.

So I need articles, articles of interest to Players - deep Philosophical essays on the nature of the Sun aren't really what I'm after, but a new Cult about the Sun, or an adventure with sun worshippers, or a set-piece battle with Sun Worshippers, or a new Sun monster. That's the type of article I'm looking for. I'm also looking for other Gloranthan content - stories, songs, comics, reviews (of movies, books, toys, miniatures, other useful RPG material.), etc.

Rule One will be distributed via the web, rather than in print.

Rule One will abide by the Fan Publication Policy of Issaries, Inc., so it may be data-mined for ideas, though I *will* fight for your credit where your credit is due.

If you have something you'd like published in Rule One, contact me at: Rjremr_at_... with "Rule One" in the subject line.

Rule One is not yet open for subscriptions.

Roderick Robertson