Re: Another Way to Lose the Game

From: suportgiathainguyen <giathainguyen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:55:13 -0000

I suspect the problem is bending your knees to your ancestral enemies. After all, after hating and killing your ancient enemies for all your life, now you hear those bastard in the Ring sending tributes to those OTHER bastards, you cant help feeling a , ah, little bit, uncertainty over your beliefs. no wonder you and your neighbours feel a little down.

As for real life... overnight, no. But we may remember that kind of actions for hundred of years. Ask the Jews of a certain Arch in Rome they still dont want to walk under. that Arch immemorate the actions (very despicable, I heard) of a Rome general in conquering and suppressing Jewish rebellions in Jerusalem. that's thousands of years ago. Still now the Jews rather pay households around there to walk around that Arch than walk under it(or so I read anyway, if any of you Jews here care to comment on that?)