Re: Wishlist ....

From: suportgiathainguyen <giathainguyen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 05:34:26 -0000

[snip]
> No. The people of Dragon Pass don't like to gather together in
such large
> groups, so the game mechanics should work to discourage it. It's
quite
> reasonable to expect that the same number of people would be
considered
> eligible for the clan ring regardless of size of the general
population.
>[snip]
Well, there are ways to grow big clan, like it or not. And I still would like more nobles.

[snip]
> Why in the name of wonder would you want to kill off a king or
queen from your
> own clan? And if you're talking about killing off a king or queen
from
> another clan within your tribe, well, in-game, that's treason, and
> out of game, that would make the game *way* too easy.
[snip]

Killing my own King/Queen? Well maybe just because I like regicide >_<

Killing others' King/Queen? You thought that's easy? The way the game currently run, raiding that royal clan and a very small chance of attacking that Majesty, is the only option you can act on. I ask, there should be about one or two more option, like sending a Humakti/Odayla/Vinga scout with weaponthanes to snoop around that clan, finding a way to assassinate. Or when my diplomatic team meet them at the moot, I can have an option to assassinate by magic/poison (plant or animal, and magic).

Sure, regicide is frowned on by Gods and people. No problem with that! Just penalty that action, success or failure, at will! But there should be options to do.

[snip]
> > Th option to send emissary to other tribes' moots, to demand
> > surrender, tributes, truces, alliances, to declare war.
>
> KoDP isn't a wargame and I'd hate to see KoDP2 become one.
[snip]

It's partly a wargame already, from the way we juggled war blessings, warriors and timing. Beside what I asked is diplomatic, not military. More interact between tribes, yes?

Currently the interaction of other tribes-clan, or tribe-tribe is little and far between. Only Colymar with your clan, as I can recall. And once a game, only: the colymar delegation came and demand your tributes.

Just think about it!
Yo!!!