What's new?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 07:50:51 -0800 (PST)

> wrote:
> >

> I guess this list is kind od dead, eh?

Well, the game is something like eight years old....gets hard to find new things to say, even for those of us who still play it!

Having said that, I was playing it last night, and hit a fortunate bug that I've not seen before. We built a great temple to Issaries. The existing temple supported the Market and Silver-tongue blessings, but we knew all four.

I gave the order to build, and the next thing that happened was we were attacked by the Horse Spawn. After the attack I went back to look at the temple, to make sure that the third blessing was Trading not Spare Grain (we were awash in food already)......and all four blessings were ticked. I played through a couple more years last night, and all four blessings are still there :-)

I've never seen that happen before, but I'm not exactly complaining about it either.....

Has anyone else ever had their temple support four blessings?

--Bryan

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs