Re: Re: What's new?

From: Michael Akinde <michael.yahoo_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:05:21 +0100

I regularly see the game come up in discussions of RPG/strategy games, so even though it's old, it still has good buzz. And if others don't mention it, I'm sure to. :-p Since the option to purchase the game has become available again, I also usually mention people where they can get it (many people believe that it is no longer purchaseable).

Being a developer of independent games myself, I enjoy doing a little advertising for those independent efforts that I enjoy.

Regards,

Michael A.