Re: Re: What's new?

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:40:08 -0500

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:23:43 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

>> I still play it from time to time, it's that good.

I play it quite often actually. A few years ago I broke a finger and it was the only really interesting game I could play on the computer with minimal typing and mouse movement. I played it constantly for weeks, until my finger healed. The dev team did a really wonderful job with minor text variations, which so rarely make you feel that you've read the same text a million times before, even when you have. :)

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Check out *Raven Days*: http://www.ravendays.org